Money! One of the biggest problems our leadership programs face day in and day out. We have amazing ideas, we want to do amazing things, however, everything costs money! Here is a great way to raise 1000.00’s of dollars in ONE NIGHT! Last year, my program was able to raise roughly 30,000 in one night during this event! Here’s what you do:
- 40 Tables with 8 people per at 35.00 a ticket (320 x 35.00) = 11,200.00 (ASB Parents Host these tables and are responsible for selling their 8 tickets)
- 40 Donated Silent Auction Items with starting bids ranging from 40.00-100.00 with a few starting at 250.00 = 8000.00 (average 200.00 per item)
- Donation Envelopes. I have 4 Passion Teams in my program (Sound/Spirit, Outreach, Design, and Activities). My 4 team captains give a speech at the dinner and lay out their plan for the funds being donated. Guest are then encouraged to make direct donations to the “team” of their choice. (6000.00)
- Corporate Sponsors: Student Leaders approach local businesses and seek Corporate Sponsors for each of the 40 tables. 200.00 per business gives them advertisement on each table. (8000.00)
- Menu: tri-tip, chicken, rice, green beans, salad, rolls, dessert, and soft drinks (all donated)
- Tables, Chairs, Linens, Centerpieces (all donated)
- Event Venue: find a nice beautiful location that people can enjoy themselves
- Alumni Speakers: invite an alumni student to give a keynote address where they highlight how the skills and experience from ASB has helped them be successful in college and beyond
- Student Speakers: have current students share about their ASB journey.
- Slideshow: create a slideshow of all the amazing activities and events that their donation is helping your program do throughout the year.
- Student Leaders Serve: have your current leadership students act as host/hostess and waiters/waitresses
- If you need further information on doing a fundraiser like this, please feel free to contact me: email@example.com