ONE DAY FOUR SEASONS OF ASB TRAINING:
We are excited to announce a FALL ONE DAY FOUR SEASONS of ASB Training on October 28th from 9:00AM-4:00PM at Cajon High School in San Bernardino. This training is open to advisors, administrators, and student leaders!
Saturday, October 28th, 2017 from 9:00AM until 4:00PM
Cajon High School, 1200 West Hill Drive, San Bernardino, CA
- Participants will be given a workbook that will include everything covered during the training.
- Breakfast and Lunch will be provided.
A glance at the ONE-DAY training will offer:
- Four Seasons of ASB (Over 100 Different Activities and Events)
- Solutions to the Biggest Issues Facing Leadership Programs
- Foundation. Leader. Team. Transfer. Execute Model for Leadership Development
- Why. What. When. How. To Do ASB
- Classroom Organization and Structure using S.O.D.A. Teams to maximize impact on school culture
- Team Development Strategies
- Model. Mentor. Monitor. Multiply. Model of Transferring Leadership from Advisor to Student
- Event Planning Success with the Plan. Process. Product. People. Template
- Assessing, Evaluating, and Grading Student Leaders
- Creating a Year Long Calendar
The goals of this ONE DAY training is to:
- Help you build the “complete” student leader and leadership program.
- Help you maximize your impact, not just for a portion of the school year, but the entire school year.
Registration Ends October 20, 2017:
- Standard One Attendee (350.00)
- Standard Two Attendees (550.00)
- Standard Three Attendees (700.00)
- Standard Four Attendees (850.00)
- Standard Five Attendees (975.00)
- Standard Six Attendees (1050.00)
- Standard Seven Attendees (1125.00)
- Standard Eight Attendees (1200.00)
- DOWNLOAD Fall One Day Training Registration Form – Regular
ON SITE FULL DAY TRAINING:
If you are unable to attend the ONE DAY Training, we also offer an ON SITE Training. We have recently visited or are about to visit the following schools:
- Grand Terrance HS
- Cajon HS
- Ontario HS
- Los Osos HS
- Woodland HS
- Pioneer HS
- Rancho Santa Margarita MS
- East Bakersfield HS
- Truckee HS
- A.B. Miller HS
- Pittsburg HS
- Centennial HS
- Bellarmine College Prep HS
- Colfax HS
If you are interested in hosting an on-site training at your school, please fill out this interest form. Thank you!
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or text to: 559.936.0503.