The first season is the season of START. This season takes place mainly over the summer and the beginning of the school year (May to the end of August). The purpose of this season is to:
- To go over the EXPECTATIONS of the ASB program.
- To build RELATIONSHIPS among all leadership students.
- To cast VISION for the school year.
- To establish GOALS for the school year.
- To learn fundamental concepts of LEADERSHIP.
- To provide students an opportunity to create STORIES within the leadership program.
The key phrase that ASB students will need to understand during this season is the idea that: “Leadership starts with you, but it’s not about you.”
During this season the major activities that take place include:
- SIGNATURE EVENT: ASB RETREAT
- ASB Beach Trip
- Summer Leadership Training Days / Work Days
- Summer Leadership Planning Days / Shopping Days
- ASB Family Nights / BBQ
- Frosh Orientation
- First Day of School Extravaganza / Campus Decoration Day / Welcome Back Packs
- New Teacher Gifts
- Returning Teacher President Welcome Cards
- Wake A Thon Fundraiser
- Senior Sunrise
- ICE Week / Icebreaker Dance
- Staff Starbucks Day
- Club Fair
- Frosh Sports Night
- Back to School Night
- Silent Auction Fundraiser
- FROSH FIVE (ALL YEAR)
- Staff Connection (ALL YEAR)
- Faces of TW (ALL YEAR)
- Stories Video Series (ALL YEAR)
BACK TO OVERVIEW || START || SPIRIT || SERVE || SHINE