ALL-STAR LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
STAND for a PURPOSE: honor those who came before you, leave a legacy for those coming after you.
- Contender vs. Pretender (STAND)
- Motivator vs. Wander (PURPOSE)
START with a PLAN: take the initiative and create new and better stories.
- Leader vs. Follower (START)
- Creator vs. Consumer (PLAN)
Be SPIRITED during the PROCESS: be enthusiastic and follow through on the commitments you make.
- Energizer vs. Complainer (SPIRITED)
- Finisher vs. Quitter (PROCESS)
SERVE an extraordinary PRODUCT: go the 2nd mile and create WOW moments.
- Server vs. Observer (SERVE)
- Achiever vs. Attempter (PRODUCT)
SHINE the spotlight on PEOPLE: show your appreciation of others and build family-like relationships.
- Encourager vs. Discourager (SHINE)
- Connector vs. Isolator (PEOPLE)