FEAR causes leaders to miss out on opportunities to create stories or memories for themselves and others! There are 3 types of fears that leaders face each day:
- Personal Fear: this is when a leader lacks self confidence or self esteem, thus becoming paralyzed out of fear of doing anything outside of their comfort-zone.
- Expectational Fear: this is when a leader is hesitate to lead out of fear of not living up to the expectations of others.
- Acceptance Fear: this is when a leader choose not to lead out of fear of not being accepted by their peers.
- As a leader, which of the above “fears” causes you to miss out on opportunities?
- Give a personal example for each of the “fears” mentioned above?
- How can a leader overcome each of the 3 types of fears?