Here are 7 questions for your student leaders to evaluate their student leadership experience:
- What did I learn as a student leader this school year?
- What will I need to remember from my student leadership experience to help me next year?
- Which interactions with others taught me the most about how to work with people?
- What do I know now that I didn’t know a year ago in terms of student leadership?
- What am I better at as a result of this student leadership experience?
- What would I have done differently as a student leader this past year?
- If I had an hour with a group of new student leaders, what 5 things would you share with them about student leadership?
A huge part of developing student leaders, is getting them to self reflect. This is a great way to have your leaders self reflect, learn, grow, and become better in the future. Leadership starts with you, but it’s not about you.
*Source of these questions, I found in a binder I have of different leadership articles. However, I do not know exactly who create these set of questions My apologies.